America's Test Kitchen 11x26
Lazy Day Breakfast
We prepare two breakfast dishes worth getting out of bed for: buttermilk waffles that come out crisp yet fluffy every time, and French toast that’s crisp on the outside and soft—not soggy—on the inside.
How do you get waffles to come out crisp yet fluffy every time? Step one: Stop treating them like bumpy pancakes.
For French toast that’s crisp on the outside and soft—not soggy—on the inside, you need to do more than just throw milk, eggs, and bread into a bowl.
Our old favorite model has been discontinued, so we reopened our search for the most efficient performer.
America's Test Kitchen season 11
- 11x1Old-Fashioned Sunday Dinners Jan 08, 2011
- 11x2Desserts with an English Accent Jan 15, 2011
- 11x3Tostadas and Empanadas Jan 22, 2011
- 11x4Chewy Brownies and Chocolate Cupcakes Jan 29, 2011
- 11x5Italian Comfort Classics Feb 05, 2011
- 11x6Fall Favorites Feb 12, 2011
- 11x7Seafood in a Skillet Feb 19, 2011
- 11x8Coffee Break Sweets Feb 26, 2011
- 11x9Dutch Oven Classics Feb 26, 2011
- 11x10Asian Favorites at Home Mar 05, 2011
- 11x11Southern Fare Reinvented Mar 12, 2011
- 11x12Stuffed Beef Tenderloin Mar 19, 2011
- 11x13Sweet Endings Mar 26, 2011
- 11x14Weeknight Workhorses Apr 02, 2011
- 11x15Thanksgiving Turkey Apr 09, 2011
- 11x16Easier Italian Favorites Apr 16, 2011
- 11x17Steak Frites Apr 23, 2011
- 11x18Shrimp in a Skillet Apr 30, 2011
- 11x19Deep Dish Pizza May 07, 2011
- 11x20All-American Fruit Desserts May 14, 2011
- 11x21Grilled Pork Chops and Ribs May 21, 2011
- 11x22Simply Italian May 28, 2011
- 11x23Great Grilled Roast Beef Jun 04, 2011
- 11x24Summertime Supper Fare Jun 11, 2011
- 11x25Grilled Steak and Gazpacho Jun 18, 2011
- 11x26Lazy Day Breakfast Jun 25, 2011