The Amazing Race 10x1
Real Fast! Quack, Quack!
12 teams take off on the tenth Amazing Race for a journey that host Phil Keoghan promises to full of unexpected surprises. The teams set off from Seattle Washington and are immediately directed to head to Beijing, China on one of two flights. The teams face heavy traffic as they scramble for position, and ultimately the lead of the first flight is dampened by a delay. Once in China, the teams travel to the Gold House Restaurant where one member of each team is required to eat fish eyes in a Roadblock. After completing the task, they travel to the Meridian Gate kiosk in the Forbidden City, where arriving teams grab one of three deparature teams and spend the night. They also find their first twist — the last team to arrive is eliminated on the spot. In the morning, the teams continue the race. They ride in the sidecars of motorbikes to 14 Hou Hai North Bank Road where they receive a Detour choice — Labor or Leisure. Most teams choose Labor, which requires them to create a sidewalk pattern, but two choose Leisure in which they perform a relaxation routine in unison. Finally, the teams arrive at the Pit Stop at the Great Wall of China, where they must first complete a tough climb to reach the top. A second team is then eliminated.
The Amazing Race season 10
- 10x1Real Fast! Quack, Quack! Sep 17, 2006
- 10x2Can Horses Smell Fear? Sep 24, 2006
- 10x3Oh Wow, It's like One of Those Things You See on TV! Oct 01, 2006
- 10x4I Know Phil, Little Ol' Gorgeous Thing! Oct 08, 2006
- 10x5I Covered His Mouth, Oh My Gosh! Oct 15, 2006
- 10x7I Wonder If This Is Going to Make My Fingers Pickle Oct 29, 2006
- 10x8He Can't Swim, But He Can Eat Cow Lips! Nov 05, 2006
- 10x9Being Polite Sucks Sometimes Nov 12, 2006
- 10x10Lookin' Like A Blue-Haired Lady On A Sunday Drive Nov 19, 2006
- 10x11We Just Won't Die, Like Roaches Nov 26, 2006
- 10x12Dude, I'm Such a Hot Giant Chick Right Now! Dec 03, 2006
- 10x13Say Your Deepest Prayers Ever Dec 10, 2006