The Amazing Race 10x12
Dude, I'm Such a Hot Giant Chick Right Now!
The teams take off from their Pit Stop, a nomadic settlement known as the Berber Camp, and receive a clue instructing them to travel 275 miles through the Atlas Mountains to Casablanca. Once there, the teams face a Roadblock that requires one member of each team to get in touch with their “Inner chef and adventurous appetite” by consuming a pound of camel meat. After completing this task, teams fly 800 miles to Barcelona, Spain. At 10 A.M., they enter a confusing labyrinth to search for the next clue. Some teams struggle, while others remain calm, allowing them to easily navigate the complex maze. The teams then travel to a Detour task which involves either dressing up as giants or searching through tomatoes while being pelted with them. Finally, the teams travel to the Pit Stop, the fountain at the Palau National of Mojuic. The top three teams learn that they will be racing for the finish line and one million dollars, but one team receives the disappointing news that they are eliminated.
The Amazing Race season 10
- 10x1Real Fast! Quack, Quack! Sep 17, 2006
- 10x2Can Horses Smell Fear? Sep 24, 2006
- 10x3Oh Wow, It's like One of Those Things You See on TV! Oct 01, 2006
- 10x4I Know Phil, Little Ol' Gorgeous Thing! Oct 08, 2006
- 10x5I Covered His Mouth, Oh My Gosh! Oct 15, 2006
- 10x7I Wonder If This Is Going to Make My Fingers Pickle Oct 29, 2006
- 10x8He Can't Swim, But He Can Eat Cow Lips! Nov 05, 2006
- 10x9Being Polite Sucks Sometimes Nov 12, 2006
- 10x10Lookin' Like A Blue-Haired Lady On A Sunday Drive Nov 19, 2006
- 10x11We Just Won't Die, Like Roaches Nov 26, 2006
- 10x12Dude, I'm Such a Hot Giant Chick Right Now! Dec 03, 2006
- 10x13Say Your Deepest Prayers Ever Dec 10, 2006