The Amazing Race 10x2
Can Horses Smell Fear?
The ten remaining teams continue from Juyyongguan, a gate at the Great Wall of China and received a clue instructing them to travel to a temple in Ulan Bator, Mongolia, a total of 963 miles by bus and train. Once the teams arrive at the temple, they watch a performance and then receive a clue instructing them to drive a jeep to a riverbed in Terelj. The teams then choose a pair of horses and travel to a meadow where they find a Detour — Take it Down or Fill it Up. The choice was about evenly split, however, two teams faced difficulty on the Take it Down task and switched Detours midstream. After completing the tasks, the teams were required to travel back to their vehicles on their horses–a problem for Kellie and Jamie when they lost a helmet. The teams then drove 47 miles to the Hotel Mongolia, where a Roadblock awaitied that involved shooting flaming arrows. Once the teams completed, they ran only a short distance to the Pit Stop, where another team was eliminated.
The Amazing Race season 10
- 10x1Real Fast! Quack, Quack! Sep 17, 2006
- 10x2Can Horses Smell Fear? Sep 24, 2006
- 10x3Oh Wow, It's like One of Those Things You See on TV! Oct 01, 2006
- 10x4I Know Phil, Little Ol' Gorgeous Thing! Oct 08, 2006
- 10x5I Covered His Mouth, Oh My Gosh! Oct 15, 2006
- 10x7I Wonder If This Is Going to Make My Fingers Pickle Oct 29, 2006
- 10x8He Can't Swim, But He Can Eat Cow Lips! Nov 05, 2006
- 10x9Being Polite Sucks Sometimes Nov 12, 2006
- 10x10Lookin' Like A Blue-Haired Lady On A Sunday Drive Nov 19, 2006
- 10x11We Just Won't Die, Like Roaches Nov 26, 2006
- 10x12Dude, I'm Such a Hot Giant Chick Right Now! Dec 03, 2006
- 10x13Say Your Deepest Prayers Ever Dec 10, 2006