The Amazing Race 10x6
Maybe Steven Seagal Will See Me And Want Me to Be in One of His Movies!
The teams take off from their Pit Stop at the Chettinad House in Chennai India and receive a mobile-phone clue instructing them to fly 2,400 miles to Kuwait City in Kuwait. Once there, the teams find the mystery location, the Kuwait Towers and take numbers to face a Roadblock when the towers officially open. The Roadblock requires one member of each team to climb 610 feet above the ground and retrieve pieces to complete a puzzle. One team opts for the Fast Forward to avoid elimination. Once the remaining teams complete the Roadblock, they travel three miles to a bead shop in a local market. There, they receive a clue with a Detour task of Manual or Automatic. Teams choosing Manual load bags of camel feed, while teams choosing Automatic steer a camel using a robotic jockey. Many teams get lost on the way to their Detour choice. Ultimately, one team is not able to find either Detour task in time and is eliminated from the race.
The Amazing Race season 10
- 10x1Real Fast! Quack, Quack! Sep 17, 2006
- 10x2Can Horses Smell Fear? Sep 24, 2006
- 10x3Oh Wow, It's like One of Those Things You See on TV! Oct 01, 2006
- 10x4I Know Phil, Little Ol' Gorgeous Thing! Oct 08, 2006
- 10x5I Covered His Mouth, Oh My Gosh! Oct 15, 2006
- 10x7I Wonder If This Is Going to Make My Fingers Pickle Oct 29, 2006
- 10x8He Can't Swim, But He Can Eat Cow Lips! Nov 05, 2006
- 10x9Being Polite Sucks Sometimes Nov 12, 2006
- 10x10Lookin' Like A Blue-Haired Lady On A Sunday Drive Nov 19, 2006
- 10x11We Just Won't Die, Like Roaches Nov 26, 2006
- 10x12Dude, I'm Such a Hot Giant Chick Right Now! Dec 03, 2006
- 10x13Say Your Deepest Prayers Ever Dec 10, 2006