The Amazing Race 10x8
He Can't Swim, But He Can Eat Cow Lips!
The teams race away from their Pit Stop at the Chateau bel Ombre on the island of Mauritius after receiving a clue instructing them to fly 700 miles to Atananarivo, Madagascar. All teams make the same flight and then search for the Black Angel statue, which has recently been painted white. Once there, the teams encounter a surprising new twist — an Intersection in the race. This requires each team to pair up with one other team and complete all tasks together until instructed to stop doing so. Two teams bond together to complete a Fast Forward task that requires them to eat cow lips. The other four teams pair up and then complete a Detour task that requires them to wrap and deliver mattresses at an open market. Once those teams complete the Detour, they then break apart and individual members of each team complete a Roadblock that requires one member of each team to search through a market for rubber stamps. The tension is nerve-wracking as team-members not completing the Roadblock wait at an area nearby the check-in mat and hope that teams completing the Fast Forward don’t arrive before them.
The Amazing Race season 10
- 10x1Real Fast! Quack, Quack! Sep 17, 2006
- 10x2Can Horses Smell Fear? Sep 24, 2006
- 10x3Oh Wow, It's like One of Those Things You See on TV! Oct 01, 2006
- 10x4I Know Phil, Little Ol' Gorgeous Thing! Oct 08, 2006
- 10x5I Covered His Mouth, Oh My Gosh! Oct 15, 2006
- 10x7I Wonder If This Is Going to Make My Fingers Pickle Oct 29, 2006
- 10x8He Can't Swim, But He Can Eat Cow Lips! Nov 05, 2006
- 10x9Being Polite Sucks Sometimes Nov 12, 2006
- 10x10Lookin' Like A Blue-Haired Lady On A Sunday Drive Nov 19, 2006
- 10x11We Just Won't Die, Like Roaches Nov 26, 2006
- 10x12Dude, I'm Such a Hot Giant Chick Right Now! Dec 03, 2006
- 10x13Say Your Deepest Prayers Ever Dec 10, 2006