The Amazing Race 11x4
No Babies on the Race!
Eight All-Stars teams take off from their Pit Stop at the Playa Petrohue and receive a clue instructing them to fly 800 miles to Punta Arenas, Chile and then take taxi fifteen miles to Lord Lansdale’s shipwreck. The teams arrive on two flights and take part in a Detour, where lack of attention-to-detail allows teams on a later flight to catch up to teams that had gained a lead. One team experiences a near-meltdown during the Detour, but regroups and rallies by switching tasks. Meanwhile, a previous top team finds itself falling behind. The teams take two charter flights leaving three hours apart and find themselves faced with a Roadblock that requires one member of each team to sort through mail. As reward, each team receives a message from a past team, some negative and some positive. One team lies to another, hoping to gain an advantage. This team, however, is ultimately unable to recover from falling behind and is eliminated from the race.
The Amazing Race season 11
- 11x1I Told You Less Martinis and More Cardio Feb 18, 2007
- 11x2Beauty Is Sometimes Skin Deep Feb 25, 2007
- 11x4No Babies on the Race! Mar 11, 2007
- 11x5You Need To Watch Your Jokes, Guy Mar 18, 2007
- 11x6We're Going to Trade You for Food Now Mar 25, 2007
- 11x7If I Were in Town, I'd Ask for Your Number: Part One Apr 01, 2007
- 11x8If I Were in Town, I'd Ask for Your Number: Part Two Apr 01, 2007
- 11x9The Way You Look, Yeah Apr 08, 2007
- 11x10We Are Trying to Make Love, Not War Apr 15, 2007
- 11x11Good Doing Business With You Apr 22, 2007
- 11x12Oh My God, the Teletubbies Go to War Apr 29, 2007
- 11x13Low to the Ground, That's My Technique May 06, 2007