The Amazing Race 2x11
Follow That Plane!
The three remaining teams compete for the $1 million first-place prize as the second edition of the race around the world concludes. “”It is a truly sensational finish,”” reports host Phil Keoghan. “”I was standing at the finish line waiting for the teams to come in and thinking ‘This is what reality television is all about. To be here right now and not know which team is going to run up first and collect the money.’ “” At press time, the pairs still in the hunt are lifelong friends Chris and Alex, brother-sister combo Blake and Paige, separated couple Tara and Wil, and best friends Oswald and Danny. The final dash includes stops in Hawaii and Alaska before ending near Las Vegas.
The Amazing Race season 2
- 2x1The World is Waiting: Go! Mar 11, 2002
- 2x2Help Me, I'm American Mar 13, 2002
- 2x3My Alarm Clock Didn't Go Off Mar 20, 2002
- 2x4This Game Is About Minutes Mar 27, 2002
- 2x5Welcome to the World of Being Human Apr 03, 2002
- 2x6I'm Gonna Take His Girl Apr 10, 2002
- 2x7I'm Gonna Throw Up on Phil's Shoes Apr 17, 2002
- 2x8I'm Not a Miner! No, You're an Idiot! Apr 24, 2002
- 2x9Ready to Lose Our Lives May 01, 2002
- 2x10It's Hammer Time May 08, 2002
- 2x11Follow That Plane! May 15, 2002