The Amazing Race 2x8
I'm Not a Miner! No, You're an Idiot!
In this special two hour episode of The Amazing Race, the teams make their way all the way from the Hong Kong Harbor to deep in the Australian outback.
In the first leg, the teams travel from Hong Kong Harbor to Repulse Bay. There, they complete several tasks including a Detour that gives a choice of Dragon or Lion and a Roadblock that involves a walking tour using Australian slang. The Roadblock proves very confusing for some teams, but the confusion may not be the tragedy that one team thinks it is.
In the second leg, the teams continue their journey in Australia, heading into the Australian outback. Some teams pursue the Fast Forward to keep themselves in the game. The Detour is a choice of Cool Down or Heat Up and the Roadblock requires skill with a boomerang. One team struggles with the challenge but hangs on, while another falls dangerously behind.
The Amazing Race season 2
- 2x1The World is Waiting: Go! Mar 11, 2002
- 2x2Help Me, I'm American Mar 13, 2002
- 2x3My Alarm Clock Didn't Go Off Mar 20, 2002
- 2x4This Game Is About Minutes Mar 27, 2002
- 2x5Welcome to the World of Being Human Apr 03, 2002
- 2x6I'm Gonna Take His Girl Apr 10, 2002
- 2x7I'm Gonna Throw Up on Phil's Shoes Apr 17, 2002
- 2x8I'm Not a Miner! No, You're an Idiot! Apr 24, 2002
- 2x9Ready to Lose Our Lives May 01, 2002
- 2x10It's Hammer Time May 08, 2002
- 2x11Follow That Plane! May 15, 2002