The Amazing Race 3x11
They're Slithering to the Finish Line Like the Rest of Us!
The globe-trotting reality series concluded its third edition as the final three teams dashed to the finish line and attempted to claim the $1 million first-place prize. “”We’ve been extremely lucky now for the third time to create a great finish,”” said host Phil Keoghan of this leg of the race. “”You’re going to see teams at the highest highs and the lowest lows.”” The teams who went into the final leg were Teri and Ian, Flo and Zach and finally Ken and Gerard. The final leg of the 41,000-mile race began in Vietnam. The teams then made their way to Hawaii and finally to Seattle, Washington.
The Amazing Race season 3
- 3x1What If Our Parachute Doesn't Open? Oct 02, 2002
- 3x2This Seems Like The Path Straight to Hell! Oct 09, 2002
- 3x3You Always Just Forget About Me! Oct 16, 2002
- 3x4Did You See How I Stopped It? With My Face Oct 23, 2002
- 3x6I'm a Much Better Liar Than You Are Nov 13, 2002
- 3x8This Is More Important Than Your Pants Falling Down! Nov 27, 2002
- 3x9Why Did You Have to Take Your Pants Off?! Dec 04, 2002
- 3x10Don't Try to Play the Moralist Now! Dec 11, 2002