The Amazing Race 5x6
Why Can't We Get a Camel?
The teams continue racing in Egypt, logging more flight time as they head to the Karnak Temple. Colin and Christie find that opening times cause their large lead to evaporate, but they manage to get in some much-needed extra sleep. The teams participate in a Detour â€“ Herd It or Haul it. The herding involves traveling five miles and then herding sheep and goats, while the hauling is a three mile trip and then hauling water on a slow donkey. Although only two teams choose the hauling option, it seems to be the faster. The teams then participate in a Roadblock in which one team-member becomes an archaeologist and they search for scarabs. The episode ends in a surprise ending with something that has never before happened on The Amazing Race.
The Amazing Race season 5
- 5x1Clearly, I'm More Intelligent Than You Jul 06, 2004
- 5x2It Turned Ugly Just Now Jul 13, 2004
- 5x3I Got Electrocuted Jul 20, 2004
- 5x4Who Says Pageant Girls Don't Eat? Jul 27, 2004
- 5x5Are You Good at Puzzles? Aug 03, 2004
- 5x6Why Can't We Get a Camel? Aug 10, 2004
- 5x7Are You Sure This Is Safe? Aug 17, 2004
- 5x8I'm Going to Jail Aug 24, 2004
- 5x9If You're Gonna Whine, Just Shut Up! Aug 31, 2004
- 5x11It's Okay, Run Them Over! Sep 14, 2004
- 5x12You've Just Made Me a Millionaire Sep 21, 2004