The Amazing Race 5x7
Are You Sure This Is Safe?
The teams travel from Crocodile Island to Nairobi, Kenya, where anticipation builds at the idea of traveling to a Mystery Location. After high tension at an airport, two teams book what they hope will be a faster flight, but find that a delay places them in the back of the pack. Once in Kenya, the teams take buses to a Detour: Buzzing or Busy. The Buzzing option is potentially faster and involves collecting honey from a hive of Africanized bees, while the Busy option involves furniture delivery. All teams opt to stay away from the bees and deliver the furniture. They then make their way to a Roadblock in which the task is to eat scrambled ostrich egg – an amount that’s about twenty times that of a single chicken egg. It’s a close call, but in the end a team that was a favorite of many is eliminated from The Amazing Race.
The Amazing Race season 5
- 5x1Clearly, I'm More Intelligent Than You Jul 06, 2004
- 5x2It Turned Ugly Just Now Jul 13, 2004
- 5x3I Got Electrocuted Jul 20, 2004
- 5x4Who Says Pageant Girls Don't Eat? Jul 27, 2004
- 5x5Are You Good at Puzzles? Aug 03, 2004
- 5x6Why Can't We Get a Camel? Aug 10, 2004
- 5x7Are You Sure This Is Safe? Aug 17, 2004
- 5x8I'm Going to Jail Aug 24, 2004
- 5x9If You're Gonna Whine, Just Shut Up! Aug 31, 2004
- 5x11It's Okay, Run Them Over! Sep 14, 2004
- 5x12You've Just Made Me a Millionaire Sep 21, 2004