The Amazing Race 7x10
We Got a Gnome! We Got a Gnome!
The teams continue from their Pit Stop at a royal tomb in Jodhpur, India to Istanbul, Turkey — more than 4,000 miles away. As the teams jockey for flights, two teams are caught by surprise when they learn that after believing they had a lead, they are in fact more than two hours behind. Once in Turkey, the teams participate in a sponsorship-placed gnome-finding task and then encounter a Detour which requires them to choose between Columns or Kilos. Most teams opt for Kilos, which requires them to weight people on a scale, but Ron and Kelly choose Columns, in which they have to use a coordinate grid to find columns with numbers and then use them as a combination for a lock. Later, a Roadblock requires one member of each team to rappel up a tall fortress and locate a key. The teams jockey for position heading for the Pit Stop, all while wondering about the significance of the gnome picked up earlier in the leg.
The Amazing Race season 7
- 7x1Courteous? This Is a Race! Mar 01, 2005
- 7x2The Whole Country Hates Me Mar 08, 2005
- 7x3Do You Need Some Mouth-to-Mouth Resuscitation Mar 15, 2005
- 7x4What a Gaucho You Are Mar 22, 2005
- 7x5I've Been Wanting a Face-Lift for a Long Time Mar 29, 2005
- 7x6Houston, We Have An Elephant Apr 05, 2005
- 7x7They Saved the Eyeball Apr 06, 2005
- 7x8Mow'em Down Like Grass Apr 12, 2005
- 7x9We Have A Bad Elephant! Apr 19, 2005
- 7x10We Got a Gnome! We Got a Gnome! Apr 26, 2005
- 7x11The Devil Made Me Do It May 03, 2005