The Amazing Race 9x11
I Think This Monkey Likes Me!
The teams take off from their Pit Stop at Lake Bennett in the Australian outback and receive a clue instructing them to fly nearly 7,000 miles to Bangkok, Thailand. After a scramble for airplane flights and bus rides, three teams arrive in time for the opening of the Three Spires Pagoda, but one is late after a critical mistake. One team catapults ahead by taking a challenging Fast Forward requiring them to eat stir-fried crickets and grasshoppers. Another team quickly opts out of the Fast Forward and joins the remaining teams for the Roadblock, which requires one member of each team to prepare a traditional feast for monkeys. This proves difficult, as the monkeys are all around and make difficulties in the efforts to craft the feast. After finally completing the task, the teams receive a clue instructing them to take a taxi 90 miles and then travel by ferry to Koh Kret Island. There, at the Buddha Gardens, they choose between a Detour — Move It or Altar It. The Move It task involves the transporation of 72 clay pots, while the Altar It task requires the teams to make their way on foot to a Buddhist temple and then create a shrine to Buddha. The Move It task frustrates one team and ultimately they are eliminated from the race, leaving the final three.
The Amazing Race season 9
- 9x1Here We Go, Baby, Off to Win a Million Bucks! Feb 28, 2006
- 9x2I'm Filthy and I Love It! Mar 07, 2006
- 9x3I'm in Russia Playing with Dolls Mar 14, 2006
- 9x4It's Not Over Until Phil Sings Mar 21, 2006
- 9x6Sleep Deprivation Is Really Starting to Irritate Me Apr 05, 2006
- 9x7Herculean Effort for Some Herculean Dudes Apr 12, 2006
- 9x8Here Comes the Bedouin! Apr 19, 2006
- 9x9Do you Know how much Running I Did today, Phil? Apr 26, 2006
- 9x10Man, They Should Have Used Their Fake Names May 03, 2006
- 9x11I Think This Monkey Likes Me! May 10, 2006