The Amazing Race 9x9
Do you Know how much Running I Did today, Phil?
The teams receive a clue instructing them to travel by plane over 9,000 miles to Perth, Australia. After receiving money from some of the teams (following being stripped of all cash and possessions in the last leg), B.J. and Tyler then make the same flight as everyone else, disappointing them, as they were hoping they might miss it. Once in Australia, the teams travel to the State War Memorial in King’s Park and then receive a clue directing them to travel to Rottnest Island via ferry. They then travel on tandem bikes to a lighthouse and then do a Detour. Sand requires them to drag forty large branches to a marked sand dune (a task called “brushing the beach”) while sea requires them to search through fifty crayfish traps and retrieve two crayfish (one per member.) The teams then travel to Fremantle Prison where one member of each team takes part in a Roadblock. The task requires them to search inside the unused prison for a Duracell flashlight and batteries. They then travel through wet and dry waterways to locate a clue. It’s a close race to the Pit Stop at South Breakwater by the Fremantle Fishing Club and one team finishes literally right behind another. Unfortunately for another team, this Pit Stop is the end.
The Amazing Race season 9
- 9x1Here We Go, Baby, Off to Win a Million Bucks! Feb 28, 2006
- 9x2I'm Filthy and I Love It! Mar 07, 2006
- 9x3I'm in Russia Playing with Dolls Mar 14, 2006
- 9x4It's Not Over Until Phil Sings Mar 21, 2006
- 9x6Sleep Deprivation Is Really Starting to Irritate Me Apr 05, 2006
- 9x7Herculean Effort for Some Herculean Dudes Apr 12, 2006
- 9x8Here Comes the Bedouin! Apr 19, 2006
- 9x9Do you Know how much Running I Did today, Phil? Apr 26, 2006
- 9x10Man, They Should Have Used Their Fake Names May 03, 2006
- 9x11I Think This Monkey Likes Me! May 10, 2006